A Valued Toledo General Practice Law Firm
Our dedicated legal team stands ready to serve our Ohio and Michigan clients
Since 1980 Gressley, Kaplin & Parker, LLP has been committed to helping Ohio and Michigan businesses in our areas of focus that include business law, sophisticated land use planning, zoning appeals, real estate and banking matters.
Most members have large firm experience and specialized areas of expertise. We have earned the respect of both clients and the legal community in Ohio. Several members are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® or BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® — both distinctions signifying the highest quality legal work, professionalism and ethical standards. In addition, Gressley, Kaplin & Parker, LLP has been recognized by the U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers® as one of the nation’s “best Law Firms” for 2011-2012, giving it a prestigious “first tier” ranking in Real Estate Law and a “second tier” ranking in Land Use and Zoning Law.
Meet several of our skilled attorneys:
- Jerome R. Parker is recognized for his ability and experience as a zoning and land-use attorney.
- Bruce S. Schoenberger has had extensive experience in real estate, corporate and commercial transactional work including business bankruptcy and receivership representation.
- Howard B. Hershman is widely known for his representation of financial institutions in the area of creditors’ rights, both in bankruptcy and in collection matters.
- Jeffrey C. Zilba has more than 20 years of trial and appellate litigation experience.
- David A. Cole has previous experience in the business group of a large firm, and spent more than 12 years in-house with a large company in the service, manufacturing and specialty construction industries, where he was responsible for litigation, acquisitions, commercial real estate and general business transactions.
- Todd J. Kuhn has had extensive experience in real estate and business law.
- Thomas E. Puffenberger, II is recognized for his ability and experience in real estate, estate planning and landlord/tenant law, specializing in manufactured home law.
With the additions of Mr. Zilba and Mr. Tomlinson, the firm now offers expanded litigation services, including wrongful death, medical malpractice, personal injury and criminal defense.
We strive for excellence while applying the most cost-effective solutions available and we endeavor to produce the best outcome for each client’s particular needs and goals.
Successfully serving clients in Ohio
Gressley, Kaplin & Parker, LLP meets the legal needs of businesses in Toledo and Northwestern Ohio and Southeastern Michigan.
Meeting your legal needs in Toledo
For experienced counsel and representation, call Gressley, Kaplin & Parker, LLP at 419-244-8336 or contact the firm online to schedule a free initial consultation.